Scribbles UV Blacklight Reactive Fabric Paint
Our Scribbles UV Fabric Paints come in a convenient 1oz squeeze bottle. Ideal for beginners, children, or projects where only a minimal amount of paint is needed. Available in 5 color options which are UV green, UV yellow, UV orange, and UV pink. These 4 colors are daytime visible and strictly blacklight reactive only. The 5th color, GITD natural, goes on nearly transparent and glows bright green in the dark with or without a UV blacklight!
Mix and match all colors for unique fun ultraviolet effects. Add some luminous creative glow accents to your outfit limited only by your imagination! Not just for fabrics, these paints can used on any surface like paper, wood, metal, PVC or any type of surface conducive to painting. Adheres to virtually any fabric including denim, canvas, polyester and also makes a great medium for arts and crafts!
Application is a breeze with the soft precision tip plastic squeeze bottle. This ultraviolet paint can also be brushed, beaded or sponged on for different finishing effects. The water based non toxic formulation makes this paint safe for all ages 3 years and up.
- Pre-wash before use. Do not use fabric softener.
- Shake bottle well right before use
- Insert firm cardboard between layers of fabric
- After application allow to air dry for 4 hours minimum
- Wait 72 hours before washing. Wash in warm water, gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry. Clean up with soap and water. Do not dry clean.
- Enjoy your new UV glow creation!